Re: [OM] Sweaty clothes, Arctic Boots, Pink Socks

Subject: Re: [OM] Sweaty clothes, Arctic Boots, Pink Socks
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 13:07:17 -0800
Philippe wrote:
> Is there anything the world around that beats this list?

I haven't found anything else.

> Ken, the OMxxx and pink socks are wonderful.

I can live in pink. I took a few pictures where I'm holding the E-3
with 50-200 lens, but while awesome, just didn't have the same bit of
class.

> I won’t comment on the sitter’s legs for mine are not up to theirs, but yes
> :-)
> Nice rendition in all of them. Pana might consequently rule ;-)

The GX85, like the old L1, is actually quite good for portraiture. And
in this case, selfies, I would normally use external lighting
(especially with reflective items), but didn't have time to get all
fancy.

> Thanks for sharing :-)

Thank you for the compliments.

AG Schnozz