Re: [OM] OT: Phoenix Internet Outage

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Phoenix Internet Outage
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:26:10 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I was at one of the local coffee shops this morning, happily typing away
when all of cyberspace suddenly disappeared.  Logging back onto the network did
not help.  I suspect that the two events may be related.

     Overall, neither Cox no 19CL are reliable.  No end of problems reported on
the neighbourhood FB pages.  Tethering my laptop to the cell phone is far more
reliable, but that can get expensive at $10/GB.

>19th Century Link was down for a day or so last week. Pretty normal for
>them.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson