Re: [OM] Was: Chris Crawford - Tina too!

Subject: Re: [OM] Was: Chris Crawford - Tina too!
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 06:52:53 +0200
Tina is active on the LUG and very active on Facebook. Since she does not use
Olympus gear, she may have decided to leave this list (I don’t have Olympus
either but there are people on this list whom I like to follow, plus there is
enough discussion of Panasonic gear to make it interesting for me from that
point of view as well).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"