Re: [OM] Was: Chris Crawford - Tina too!

Subject: Re: [OM] Was: Chris Crawford - Tina too!
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 20:20:36 -0400
Lots of new babies - ducks, chickens, kittens.  We are overrun with
critters.  Tom has had knee problems and hasn't been able to do much but he
did manage to bush-hog the pasture.  I have been canning all summer and my
Apocalypse Room is now overflowing.  I realize that I have not updated my
pBase pages on the farm and I'll try to do that next week.  Everybody who
is on Facebook knows all of my new critters and my canning projects!

Thanks for asking!

Tina