Re: [OM] COVID tree :-)

Subject: Re: [OM] COVID tree :-)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 15:39:39 -0700
On 9/30/2020 2:05 PM, Peter Klein wrote:
My poor Kousa Dogwood tree has become infected.  Fortunately, the noted dendro-epidemiologist, Dr. Fow-Chi, has reassured me that the virus berries are much too big to pose a threat to humans, and that the local crows will engulf and destroy them in short order.

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/50402439311/in/datetaken-public/>

Olympus E-M5 and Panasonic/Leica Summilux 25/1.4.  So there  :-)

Those never scared me before, but now . . .

Edgy* Moose

* In keeping with the micro-contrast theme. ;-)