[OM] IMG: Center of Activities

Subject: [OM] IMG: Center of Activities
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 13:25:01 -0500
During the Covid 19 Seclusion, my desk and computer system have become the center of my daily activities.  My son switched me over to an iMac system in December, and I installed my old Samsung monitor as a second monitor.  I can take care of normal on-line and photographic work on the main screen, while keeping an eye on e-mails and family text messages at the same time.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20201001-PA013695.JPG.html

TV no longer has much to interest me except for the evening news and sports.

Our Tennessee library system provides an on-line service from which I get a steady stream of mystery novels to the main screen.

Doordash delivers food from more than 20 local restaurants and fast food providers, right to my front door. I order it on-line and track it on my main screen.

I visit the supermarket about once every two weeks.

When I retired 28 years ago, no one would have predicted we would have the wonders we now use every day, or the plague that has embraced the world.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA