Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 5/10/2020: glorious light

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 5/10/2020: glorious light
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 18:34:32 -0700
At 10/5/2020 12:28 PM, Nathan wrote:

>Every morning I get up at 5:30, enjoy a leisurely couple of hours doing the
>dishes from the previous eveningâ??s dinner, drinking coffee, preparing my
>lunch box for work (in these corona times I will not eat in the cantine at the
>office), reading e-mail and such. Then, around 7:30, I set out on my morning
>ride. At this time of the year it means getting out before sunrise and seeing
>some gorgeous light on many mornings. Like today:
>
>https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-DP2tRP2/A
>
>https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-Tw7n3hX/A
>
>Cheers,
>Nathan

Very nice Nathan, I can almost smell the air. That is quite the marina.

I probably wouldn't be able to resist punching it up a bit. Use an AK preset :-)

I have to limit my caffeine amount in the morning before riding as it tends to
dehydrate me too much. Humidity is around 10% right now. I go through 2.5L
easily.

WayneS