Re: [OM] Byron Glacier and Fall Colors

Subject: Re: [OM] Byron Glacier and Fall Colors
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2020 18:35:41 +0200
Two bodies or combos, or more, around the neck - my dreams when a student -
which I realized soon afterwards.

But then it was Pentax screw mount, excellent lenses, but such a pain so swap
lenses.

These days I use an 18-135 zoom lens that may cater for 95% of my needs.
Occasionally I get the 10-24 out, or the 35mm 1.4 just because I know the usual
zoom won’t be the better tool.

As said before, we all do what (and certainly the best) we can with the gear we
have at hand or can afford, and can still carry  ….

Amities

Philippe