Re: [OM] PaintshopPro on sale

Subject: Re: [OM] PaintshopPro on sale
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 14:52:13 -0800
> Last weekend I processed about 100 HDR images from the
> E-3 without a hitch.  I'll probably continue to upgrade rather than learn
> something different.  I have tried Aftershot and it seems to work ok but I
> normally use "Olympus Workspace" for converting RAW images.

I've got two E-3s that see the world just a little differently. I'm
finding one to do highlights better, but the other has less shadow
pattern noise. When I can keep the converted files from ANY
Four-Thirds camera pretty close to exposed with minimal exposure
correction, the files are quite beautiful. So, I imagine multi-shot
HDR with the E-3 should be wonderful. I don't have as much luck with
the CCD cameras as the RAW files aren't as linear as the CMOS camera
RAW files.

AG Schnozz