[OM] Stinger Stuck

Subject: [OM] Stinger Stuck
From: Brian Gray via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 13:07:23 +0100
Cc: Brian Gray <bsg017@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi
Thank you Jim.
You encourage me to try again when the opportunity arises.   In fact
another wasp hit an adjacent web on the next morning but it only took
seconds to escape and did not pause to regain it's strength as this one
did, and give me a chance to fetch my camera and change lenses.

<from Jim Nichols

There is a lot of detail in your image that can be brought out in
post-processing with Lightroom and Topaz.? I took the liberty of giving
it my touch.? It is really a very nice image.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20201011-main.JPG.html>

Brian