[OM] IMG: Wrocław

Subject: [OM] IMG: Wrocław
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 10:18:28 +0200
This past week I made my first trip outside Spain since early March. I spent a
few days in the city of my birth, Wrocław, visiting my sister and
brother-in-law. I was out and about quite a bit and managed to enjoy the city
despite the awful weather—the only sunshine appeared when I was on my way to
the airport for the flight home on Thursday afternoon. I visited some of the
usual places, but this time also spent a lot of time exploring the university
and some other parts of town that I had not really visited before. The sense of
history is very present in Wrocław, not least the German heritage of the city,
something which was never acknowledged during my childhood in Communist times.

A gallery of 100 images is here:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/wroclaw_oct2020/

All taken with the Panasonic GX80—I travelled light. Although a couple of Leica
lenses were in the bag as well as the Panasonic ones.

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"