Re: [OM] When do you need more pickles?

Subject: Re: [OM] When do you need more pickles?
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 07:56:05 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Tina,
     Since you are our principal pickle packer, I've been meaning to ask you
about flavouring.  Trader Joe's used to sell a hot & spicy variety that I
really liked, but they have discontinued it.  I cannot find anything
comparable, so I need a quick recipe.

     Could I doctor a jar of Claussen pickles by adding a sliced up Fresno
chili or some other variety of hot pepper?  I would probably need to keep them
refrigerated for at least a month for the flavouring to settle in.

>I have few pickles in the basement:
>
>https://pbase.com/tinamanley/image/169652214
>
>The second shelving rack is all pickles. Come and help yourself.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson