Re: [OM] IMG: Macro Experiment with Leica-R 60 Elmarit Macro Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Macro Experiment with Leica-R 60 Elmarit Macro Lens
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 11:16:13 -0800
> I notice more often than not my first image was the better framed. Must have
> something to do with shooting before my linear thinker brain kicks in. That
> may also extend to over shooting, where the linear analyzer is not fully
> active.

It's the second one for me. The first one I get the shot, the second
one I pay attention to the level gauge.

Yesterday, I shot 400 pictures on a short hike in the fresh snow. I
would have shot more, but I didn't think 8GB would get filled on a
scummy day. The joke was on me. Anyway, the GX85 with 25/1.7 lens got
a big workout. I really liked what I was seeing in the viewfinder and
it was quite inspiring! I was really excited to see the results in the
computer.

were absolutely dreadful. Horrible framing, boring subjects, no
purpose. What I thought would be awesome isn't even worth talking
about and I think the best thing to do is whack them before anybody
discovers that I'm just an imposter pretending to be a photographer.
It's better to destroy the evidence of my incompetence than for you
all to figure out just what a loser I am.

Alas, the other 10% wasn't bad. Blind nuts and squirrels.

AG Schnozz