Re: [OM] DxO PhotoLab 4 DeepPrime Noise Reduction vs Topaz DeNoise AI

Subject: Re: [OM] DxO PhotoLab 4 DeepPrime Noise Reduction vs Topaz DeNoise AI
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 22:26:23 -0700
On 10/26/2020 10:16 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Moose, is it just me?  I'm getting no reaction from the rollover boxes.

There is no large difference, only less noise in the stone between the glass panels, sharpness, clarity of detail and color intensity/contrast.

None of the subjects moved, even winked, between examples. :-)

Sitting back, casually switching looks much the same.

Details Moose