Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 42: mostly Poland

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 42: mostly Poland
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 14:18:58 -0700
On 10/26/2020 11:13 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
Week 42 was my first trip abroad since March, and as usual I have saved some photos for the
weekly blog (in addition to the Wrocław gallery I posted right after my return). There are
some pictures of my sister, of Polish food, details of the city, which I thoroughly enjoyed
despite the bad weather. At the start and end of the week I was back in Alicante, enjoying the
sunshine but also a respite from the boring blue skies of summer. And I finish with the kind of
image that is the raison d’être of the Internet, a good-looking kitty. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3057

I do miss bigos, and the meat filled cabbage rolls. We used to have a good Polish restaurant just down the hill. Good in that everything was tasty, and good according to my late wife's grandmother, who grew up in Poland.

The restaurant lasted quite a while, disappeared, reappeared a couple of blocks
away, then disappeared for good.

Meaty Moose