Re: [OM] Tight extension tube.

Subject: Re: [OM] Tight extension tube.
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 10:07:31 -0000
I would suggest getting a different brand, Brian, for the outlay involved,
rather than mess about with sandpaper or lubricant. How do you know where to
apply the sandpaper? The flanges may be too close to the lens body, or the
diameter of the lens mount may by oversize - neither option is going to be
easy to fix.

Amazon has them from £20 upwards, and no problem returning them if no good.
My own Fotga tubes are almost an interference fit, but my sandpapering was
restricted to the plastic baffles inside, to allow me to fit a 1.4x TC
between tube and camera body.

Piers