Re: [OM] 20/20

Subject: Re: [OM] 20/20
From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2020 12:00:44 -0800
I hear you, Moose.  If it were just for glasses, I wouldn't have gone.  I have a minor infection of the skin around the corner of one eye which didn't go away with over-the-counter stuff. Plus, it was 2 years since my retinas and eye alignment were checked--both need to be monitored because of complications after cataract surgery.

The office is observing very strict protocol.? Everyone wears masks, people in the waiting rooms are distanced as far as possible, and everything that anyone touches is wiped down with disinfectant before and after. I felt about as safe as once can these days.

Fortunately, everything is good, and there have been no significant changes in my vision.

--Peter