Re: [OM] IMG: Sky Replacement - First Attempt.

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Sky Replacement - First Attempt.
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 00:26:04 -0600
For those like me who don't regularly dine on "layer" cake, it is a handy addition.

As you may or may not recall, I gave up on Windows in December when support for Win 7 was winding down.  My son wrote the specs for an Apple iMac to meet my needs and I purchased it.  Once I finally learned a little about "Mac-speak", I am moving along nicely.  The new Adobe releases work nicely and quickly.