[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 43: back to work and the road

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 43: back to work and the road
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 23:33:30 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Ahh, have to remember not to look at Nathan's  posts while hungry.  We have't
been in a restaurant since March and it doesn't look advisable here  for quite
a while, IMO.

<<<<Your colleague needs to have a white cat when he's presenting.

Can't deny I was thinking the same thing.  White Persian cat is required, IIRC.
 Recollections of the wonderful Ernst Stavro Blofeld were induced.

“Curious… how everyone who touches those diamonds seems to die", Mike