[OM] Road Trips and AG-B&B

Subject: [OM] Road Trips and AG-B&B
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 10:33:32 -0900
For those in the "flyover" portion of the USA, I am planning a uhaul
road trip from Alaska and will be in the upper midwest later this
month. I should be in Iowa on the 18th and from there I have no
itinerary other than being summoned for jury duty a month later in
Alaska.

Provided that Covid doesn't totally screw everything up, I'm thinking
of heading over to Ohio to visit family. I don't want to be down in
the lower-48 too long because of travel costs and covid exposures, but
I do want to take the opportunity to see how other people live and
shop for a few things not readily available in Alaska that I can carry
back on my flight.

In related news...

The Schnozz B&B is open for business for anybody wanting to spend some
extended time in Alaska and would like an affordable place to stay
while here. My lease is up at the end of July at this location so
there is an entire Winter/Summer Solstice window of opportunity.
You'll have half a house completely to yourself while here. You'll
just be responsible for figuring out your own transportation.

The nice thing about renting instead of buying a home is that you can
change your view or right-size every year. I'm thinking about moving
down to Girdwood or way up one of the mountain roads. You never know
what kind of rental might pop up.

AG Schnozz