Re: [OM] IMG: My Fall Colors are Gone

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: My Fall Colors are Gone
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 16:06:23 -0700
At 11/11/2020 03:30 PM, Jim wrote:

>After my "crew" cleaned up the leaves last Friday, we have had a few windy
>days.   Consequently, the remaining maple leaves are now on the ground.  I
>now have bare branches and a dull red carpet. My neighbors still have a bit of
>color, but that won't last much longer.
>
>http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20201111-PB113702.JPG.html
>
>E-M1, 20mm.

Thanks for sharing the view. One of the thing I miss from back east, such
views, but I can do without the raking part. I would mind seeing more such
views.

I used to use a 6x8 foot tarp, rake the leaves onto it, cinch it up, and haul
it to the compost area. Mostly oak, hickory, pine needles, and pine cones. But
even leaf raking was more fun than the poison ivy and other vines.

WayneS