Re: [OM] Wildlife cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] Wildlife cameras
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 19:26:49 +0100
Same query here, just for fun as I know that we have deer, wild-boars, badgers,
stoats and weasels, squirrels, and many more around ...

WIFI here is « extended » thanks to our Devolo thing. But I’d be so curious to
know who our visitors are, and when.

Of course, our cats DO know, but won’t tell us … can you trust cats ...

Amities

Philippe