Re: [OM] GAS

Subject: Re: [OM] GAS
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 11:30:42 -0800
> From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> On 11/19/2020 8:01 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
>> And being the very helpful person that I am, I suggested he get the
>> new M.Zuiko 150-400 F4.5 Pro lens.
>
> I've read that free weights are excellent exercise . . .

But it's "only" 1,800 grams. That's not much more than a fool-frame DSLR body
alone.

:::: I see where we are starting to pay some attention to our neighbors to the
south. We could never understand why Mexico wasn't just crazy about us; for we
have always had their good will, and oil and minerals, at heart. -- Will Rogers
<http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Will+Rogers> ::::