[OM] No GAS like old GAS

Subject: [OM] No GAS like old GAS
From: Lawrence Woods <lmwoods@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 12:36:14 -0500
Maybe it comes from belonging to a Photo Historical Society, but for me, Gear Acquisition Syndrome has nothing to do with digital equipment used to, you know, actually take pictures, but with museum pieces that get used rarely if at all.

http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=23671 <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=23671>

The entry cost is lower than for digital gear, unless you develop a liking for Leicas, Rolleis, and the like.

As a bonus quiz, how many cameras can you identify?  Extra points for cameras in the rear on the lower shelf.   I will spot you the Perfex (bottom row, center), an American camera from the 1940s that loaded, but had a hard time exposing 35mm film.

     ----- Larry Woods