Re: [OM] Automated Doorbell at the Ready

Subject: Re: [OM] Automated Doorbell at the Ready
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 14:21:06 -0900
> What % of the time are its paws on the ground?
> How much total stuff does it need to chew up daily?

She's getting quite a bit older now. Nine, I think. The first couple
of years were rather exhausting. As to chewing, she doesn't really do
much.

The one thing she's really good at is knowing what time it is. She
knows about when one of us is about to come home and she'll go into
alert and watch mode waiting for the garage door to open. That's what
happened with this picture. I was playing around with the cameras when
she decided that she was done napping and needed to be ready for mom
to come home.

As to the OOF ear, that's something I tend to not prefer, but it's all
tradeoffs. I was already deep into boosted ISO (and further editing
made the shadows lift up another couple of stops), so I didn't want to
stop down much. Besides, my testing was specifically about f2.8. I did
a couple of shots at other f-stops, but I was doing some focus
practicing and that's why I was at f2.8.

> I believe this picture has attained a Level 5 TONEH.

For those not getting the reference, watch the youtube channel "Camera
Conspiracies" and his video on "Toneh".

AG Schnozz