[OM] Food Porn

Subject: [OM] Food Porn
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 22:03:09 -0700
In that other viral way, a new pasta with feta and tomato recipe seems to have
invaded all corners of the web.

I made it once. In addition to the vaunted simplicity, I can see why. A pasta dish with an entirely new flavor. OTOH, it was kinda dense and the flavor got somehow monotonous after a while.

Today, I did my version of it, with various add-ons to add to taste.
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/7RURuqKpFxbjR9FA8>

With them to break up the texture and offer some variation in flavors, we quite liked it. The marinated artichoke hearts were a particularly good addition; I had to get up and cut up some more from the jar.

With the left-overs, I'm thinking of adding peas.

The version I mostly followed.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/recipes/baked-feta-pasta/17767/>