Re: [OM] Is OMZ 50 1.4 (high sn) sharper stopped down than 50 1.2? --Cau

Subject: Re: [OM] Is OMZ 50 1.4 (high sn) sharper stopped down than 50 1.2? --Caution, on topic.
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 17:23:53 +0800

On 21/05/17 13:25, Moose wrote:

With four primary models, "Very Noisy" and "Very Blurry" submodes and 3-4 settings within them, the options are sort of endless. I never use the "Auto" setting.

I never use "Auto" mode either.

I'm not sure I've ever found an image where Sharpen doesn't made at least a small improvement in one mode/setting or other. In other cases, the results have been magic.

There are improvement but there are also artifacts, especially for the image containing texts, sometimes they are distorted.