Re: [OM] 1000mm. In Seattle

Subject: Re: [OM] 1000mm. In Seattle
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 05:29:30 -0400
On 10/17/2023 5:49 PM, usher99--- via olympus wrote:
Travelin' Moose (Anglesey, Wales at the moment.)

Looks quite photogenic area.  Anxiously await your photographic report.

Don't hold your breath. I need to get home, reorient and get to processing . . .

There must be dark skies too as Alyn Wallace originally was from not too far
from there.

Now in York; "did" the Yorkshire Dales yesterday.

Have you looked into the Dark Sky Reserve there?
<https://www.yorkshiredales.org.uk/park-authority/looking-after/dark-sky/>

More images here.
<https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=yorkshire+dales+dark+sky&atb=v201-1&iax=images&ia=images>

Big area that we wouldn't mind visiting again.

Still Travelin' Moose