[OM] OM-D as webcam

Subject: [OM] OM-D as webcam
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 05:42:49 -0600
Found Olympus software to allow certain OM-D’s to be used as webcams. The
E-M5mkII is listed. My mkIII is not.

Did some research. Apparently, that feature was too close to the more premium
models, so when the designed the mkIII, they removed the option to do it.

Not happy about that discovery. Once again, marketing decides to hobble a new
model because it was too good…

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Anchor, Amateur Radio Newsline
Certified Music Junkie