Re: [OM] Mark in Oregon interested in the

Subject: Re: [OM] Mark in Oregon interested in the
From: Larry Griffin <larry.giles.griffin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 16:21:17 -0800
Mark, I’ve run into a few problems;

The you should know working with the camera to take pictures I found that
the overlay on the left side front of the camera has lifted. It only goes
about an inch and a half not back to the self time, so it should be an east
fix with a little Pliobond contact adhesive, I’d fix it but my Pliobond is
some place in storage. It is a pretty camera hardly a mark on it.

The other two problem is that is that I haven’t been able to WiFi connect
with the iPad to transfer pictures, the wifi and memory card was in the
e-pl6 when I bought it and hadn’t used it till now, all I need is the
password and I searched for it , only to find out that it is a flaky card
to begin with so I’m going to buy another.

Larry