[OM] Hello and a Q about hacking the Remote Shutter Release #RM-UC1

Subject: [OM] Hello and a Q about hacking the Remote Shutter Release #RM-UC1
From: Philip Rhoades via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 15:34:01 +1100
Cc: Philip Rhoades <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
People,

I still have a collection of the original OM cameras and gear and get them out occasionally to admire them . .

When the OMD (EM5 Mk I) came along I bought it straight away and have been pretty happy with it but must admit that mobile phones have been doing most of my spontaneous photography for some years now.

I was wondering if there is anyway to mod this cable to start and stop video on the EM5? - I am guessing not - so are there other cables / mods that would work?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades