Re: [OM] Postmodernist lens review

Subject: Re: [OM] Postmodernist lens review
From: David Taylor via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 15:51:58 +1300
Cc: dj_taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Was a great piece of prose, until I arrived at "used for Street
Photography"; at which I thought What a waste, and You're going to be a long
way away to need  a 90mm (180mm equiv. full frame) lens!

- David

Peter wrote:

  >While looking at user lens "reviews," I came upon this at B&H. It's for
the new-ish Olympus 90/3.5 macro lens, by user "Gg."

>"This lens represents an aesthetic experience of meaning making. It is a
purposeful investment in espousing a visual philosophy. In a >world where
dichotomies abound this lens is at the intersection of texture-tangibility
and substance-purpose. This lens allows your >intent to be based upon why
you see what you see. This lens will be used for Street Photography where
Impressionism can reveal >elements of a transitory nature within ourselves."

>Give this person an Assistant Professorship immediately! Or not...)

--Peter