[OM] IMG: back to Aarhus

Subject: [OM] IMG: back to Aarhus
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 19:23:33 +0200
Last week I spent a couple of days in my hometown in Denmark, Aarhus. Besides
the city itself, there are some photos from the countryside to the south of
Aarhus, and also from the usual visit to the ARoS Museum of Modern Art, one of
the great art institutions of Northern Europe. I have not lived in Aarhus since
leaving the city in August 1983 to go to Puerto Rico and start a new life on
the other side of the Atlantic, but it will always be home to me.

A gallery of 75 images is here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Aarhus-April-2024

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman