Re: [OM] It's been a while, but how about Battery Talk?

Subject: Re: [OM] It's been a while, but how about Battery Talk?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 12:02:46 -0700
I have a slew of these, one each:
Olympus
Progo
Wasabi
Newmowa
Powerextra

I used all of them back when I had E-M5 Is and IIs. All were working then, although one (Progo??) had lower capacity. I can't test them now, as I have no camera body to fit them.

Also, three of the ubiquitous third party chargers. These are particularly good on the road, as they may be run directly off 12v vehicle outlets.

All yours for the asking. (Otherwise, my heirs will throw them away in the
[far] future.)

Power Up Moose