[OM] Opticlean

Subject: [OM] Opticlean
From: mahlon.r.haunschild@xxxxxx
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 14:32:48 -0600
Hi, gang.  Remember the discussion of a few weeks ago concerning this
product?  Well, I found a source in the US.  I quote:

"For those seeking better ways to clean delicate
 optical components, including first-surface mirrors,
 there's Opti-clean Polymer. Brush on this clear liquid, let
 it dry for a few minutes, then peel away the coating with
 the aid of a sticky tab to remove dirt and deposits down to the molecular
level. The
 $95 kit contains enough material to clean hundreds of lenses. Contact
Dantronix,
 180 Bayley Ave., Platteville, WI 53818; phone: 608-348-7353;
 http://www.dantronix.com/.";

At that price, it better be good.

regards,

m.