RE: [OM] OM-1n rewind knob spring needed

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-1n rewind knob spring needed
From: "Ben Poels" <poelsb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 13:09:09 -0500
Hi,

I have a chrome OM2n on which someone replaced the rewind knob
with a black version. I would like to get hold of a chrome rewind
knob to replace it. Does anyone have one from an old junker that
they would be willing to part with?

Conrad: did you want a black one or a chrome one? Since you asked
first you get first call on any knob that is available, but if it
is chrome and you need a black one then we can work a switch.

Thanks,

Ben