[OM] The Unofficial Olympus Zuiko T-shirt!

Subject: [OM] The Unofficial Olympus Zuiko T-shirt!
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 19:14:05 +0100
Dear Zuiks and Zuikettes all over the world...
Would you like an Olympus Zuiko T-shirt? Show the world what YOUR favourite
brand is? Be a counter-weight in the midst of all this N*k*n/C*n*n/M*n*lt*
brainwashing advertising? Stop being an Anonymous Zuikoholic and just say
YES to OM? Be no longer afraid people will miss you at camera shows? ;-)
If any or all of these questions are answered with "Of course I do", then
get yourself a sheet of T-shirt printing paper (Transfolith), a white
T-shirt, and let your browser take you to The Unofficial Olympus Sales
Information File, where you can download an Olympus Zuiko T-shirt design I
created last summer. It is hot! It is cool! It is free!

This is to celebrate the facts that my Internet provider (Demon NL) gave me
5Mb extra disk space for my homepage (it's now 20Mb), increased the
allowable bandwith, and also because a semi-milestone has been reached in
the e-SIF: all Zuiko primes have now been added :-)

P.s. you may need to hit 'reload/refresh'  on your browser to see the
lastest versions and see the new T-shirt link.

Hans
The Unofficial Olympus Sales Information File
http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/om-sif.htm