Re: [OM] 250/2

Subject: Re: [OM] 250/2
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 19:41:17 +0100
:Saw one of these beauties today (I'm referring, of course to the Zuiko
:Auto-T 250/2) but didn't get much of a chance to really use it. The
:finish/handling and imaging are truly out of this world and brings a
:thrill to even this hardened Zuikoholic!
:Anybody on this list used this lens (and willing to relate his/her
:experience?)

If I could afford one of these... How much were they asking for it anyway?
So no experience, but this is, I believe, the "NASA" lens. NASA selected it
out of competing lenses from brands like Leitz, Zeiss, Nikon, Canon ... Does
this make it the best super tele in the world? It very well might be.

Hans (considering if a second mortgage on the house would be a wise
investment, when spent on a high speed super tele Zuik, and what the bank's
opinion on this matter would be...)