[OM] tarder uk & introducion

Subject: [OM] tarder uk & introducion
From: "Kahrau" <kahrau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 22:38:00 +0100
Hello Zuiks

In 84 I bought an OM 10 because I couldn't afford an OM 2. I had access to a
darkroom in our neighbourhood youthcenter and did a lot of black&white. Then
was the OM 2 SP introduced and I wanted to have it, but couldnt afford it.
When I started to earn my own money, Olympus started to disapear out of
german trader showrooms. I decided agains spending money on a dieing system,
which was extremly wrong. Now I have the possibility to install my own
darkroom and will take photography more seriosly again. That's why I bought
an OM 2 SP-body a few weeks ago and so I'm in again.
I was quite happy to find others in this list. One of you even coming from
the same small town (Waltrop) where I lived untill 1992 and where I bought
my OM 10 (Sorry neighbour, but I can't find your name again).
Of course I'm going to spend my money on additional equipment ( two bodys
and only one lens is not much of an outfit) and that brings up my question.

I found a trader via internet in the UK with quite a lot of Oly-stuff and
IMHO reasonable prices.
It is MXV photographic (Sussex) ltd at http//www.mxv.co.uk.
Has anyone of you some experience with this trader?

regards
Thorsten