Re: [OM] Different types of OM-4Ti??

Subject: Re: [OM] Different types of OM-4Ti??
From: "George M." <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 20:11:03 -0800
Sean;

There's nothing in there.  It's the optional grip. Costs $10 or 20.
It's actually very 'handy' if you don't have a winder or motor on the
camera. Look on the side of your 4T and you'll see the threads where the
'coinscrew' goes.  There is no difference between 4Tis or even 4Ts
except for color.

George