Re: [OM] Camera trade show in Houten (NL)

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera trade show in Houten (NL)
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 09:38:39 GMT
On Thu, 4 Mar 1999 21:39:11 +0100, "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Is the "Show" easy to find ? Perhaps one of you could send me some
>explanation by private mail.
>See you
>marc

Hi Marc.

Yes, it is rather easy to be found.

When you are driving through Brussels - Antwerp - Breda - just behind
the Belgian/Dutch border take the A27 to Utrecht, and stay on it until
the Houten exit (60-70 kilometres). Take that exit and see further
below.

When driving through Liege - Maastricht - Eindhoven - 's-Hertogenbosch
on the A2 you will come to a junction with the A27 (about 30 km north
of 's-Hertogenbosch).
Take the A27, to the northeast, direction Hilversum Almere.
First or second exit is Houten. Take it.

>From the A27 Houten exit you will see small roadsigns marked
'Photographica' or something like that. Follow those, and you will be
guided to the fair building called Euretco. Open at 11 am.

If you come by train (Namur dep. 06:25 - Houten arr. 11:02) there will
be a free bus shutlle service from Houten train station to the fair.

See you,

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.