R: [OM] OM10 Operating Manual

Subject: R: [OM] OM10 Operating Manual
From: "Marco Tomat" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 16:36:03 +0100
You can get synchro time using a dedicated T, F or S flash. Or you can
switch the selector to MANUAL (without Manual Adapter) or at 1/60 or longer
times on the Manual Adapter. The camera does a sort of AUTO fill-in exposure
(reads somewath the flash light in AUTO mode) but not predictable and you
are likely to get halos around flash exposed subjects in low light and AUTO
exposure with a not dedicated flash.

Marco