[OM] 200mm and OM-1n

Subject: [OM] 200mm and OM-1n
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:44:06 +1000
I just tried my 200 f5 and my OM-1n. It wouldn't work! The mirror flipped
up, and nothing. No flash, no shutter. When it was in this condition, I
tried to remove the lens, and when I turned it slightly, it worked. I tried
this a few times, and this was the only way to get a shot. So I tried the
lens on my 4Ti and 2SP. Worked perfectly. I tried my 90mm Tamron and 75-150
on the OM-1n, worked perfectly. Put the 200 on the 1n again, still no good.

So I finished the roll of film, operated the 1n with the back open. Worked
perfectly. Closed it all up, still no new film in, worked perfectly.

So now it works perfectly. Anyone else had similar problems?

Thanks

Foxy