Re: [OM] Smoke & Mirrors

Subject: Re: [OM] Smoke & Mirrors
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 20:19:36 +1000
Fast Macros

These are not only for macro, but normal photography as well. So f2 is good.
And it gives more light when macro focussing. You are right, small apertures
for macro. But I have 50mm f3.5 and Tamron 90mm f2.5. Both 49mm filters,
same as all my other lenses less than 300mm. Both are great lenses. f2
lenses are bigger and heavier.

500mm f8

I haven't got one, but am willing to beg. I've heard it's a good mirror.

Foxy