Re: [OM] IS-3 lens

Subject: Re: [OM] IS-3 lens
From: Christianto Tedja <stutedja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 07:53:38 -0500
I would be interested in these result. Actually, if you dont mind,
please let me know which edition of Pop Photo that has this test result.
I might be able to read this in my university  library.
Thanks
Chris

Months ago someone, I'm pretty sure it was Ken "the Bison" Norton, asked

about lens test results on the IS-3.  Well, I finally came across the
pop photo which has these test results.  If anyone is interested, I can
post (probably a subset of) the results on the list.

George