[OM] re:OM4 flash

Subject: [OM] re:OM4 flash
From: "Tom Trottier" <infoanim@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 10:53:46 -0500
I use the Vivitar 3700, head turns 270 degrees horizontal, 95
vertical & works OTF with module, uses 4 AAs.

tom

re:
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 12:51:11 -0500
From: David Fineman <reddogue@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [OM] OM-4

I have recently acquired a fully overhauled OM-4 and several lenses
from
my son who has switched to another system. The camera underwent a
complete
overhaul and seems to be functioning perfectly. Olympus was good
enough to
send me a copy of the instructions, but I still have several
questions.
Does this camera have TTL flash capability? If it does can someone
suggest
a flash for it that uses a dedicated module and also bounces and
swivels?
At this point I need all the help I can get. Thanks in Advance, Dave

----
From: Tom Trottier, President, ACT Productions Inc.
infoanim@xxxxxx                   http://www.act.ca
+1 613 594-4829                 fax +1 613 594-8944
199 Holmwood Ave,  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada  K1S 2P3
"Make it as simple as possible, but no simpler" - Einstein