Re: [OM] Socket cap

Subject: Re: [OM] Socket cap
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 00:08:01 EST
Hi Clyde:

> >It DID come with a little flat plastic cover that slid into the top of the
>  >shoe, thereby protecting the contacts.  Believe it or not, I still have
it.
>  >Can't imagine why or how.
>
>  I'll bid $50 for it....
>
>  OK $52....
>
>  No wait, this isn't ebay....

While I know you were kidding, I'd say that the 9 I sold on this List for 95
cents each pretty well establishes a going price.

I've been picking up some unusual Olympus ephemera on my trip.  It should be
interesting to see what it all sells for.  No Olympus neon signs, though.  But
I do have a cloth banner.  And a FTL instruction book, as well as an OM-F one
and an Auto Eye.  An old and new SIF.  A new copy of the Heiberg's 1978 OM
book.  Repair manuals on the OM-1, 2, G & 10.  A free replacemet shoe for one
of my T-32's.  A 24mm f/2.8 SC Zuiko and new in box Recordata Back 4.  55mm
Olympus lens caps.  An odd assortment of diopter correction lens for Eyecup 1.
An original leather case for the XA.  An Olympus letter opener!  Plus all
sorts of things I can't even remember.

The wierdest thing is dropping into a store I hadn't shopped at for 15 years
and seeing the same sales people!  I just can't imagine being in a job that
long.

Gary Reese
on the road in Jefferson City, MO