[OM] A SHOCKING ZUIKO SCOOP !!!

Subject: [OM] A SHOCKING ZUIKO SCOOP !!!
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:26:19 -0800
NEWS FLASH !!!   HOT NEWS !!!   NEWS FLASH !!!

Dear Fellow Zuiks/Zuikettes:

>From deep inside the highly classified research labs of The
Gary Schloss Institute for Advanced Zuiko Studies, I am proud
to bring to your attention the following "hot" new discovery,
never before mentioned in any other source:

THERE ARE TWO _DIFFERENT_ VERSIONS OF THE ZUIKO 35-105/3.5-4.5
ZOOM LENS !!!

More details are to follow, as well as highly revealing, up
close and personal photos...

A highly placed confidential source within The Institute told
our correspondent that like many great scientific discoveries,
this one was made by a mad scientist who had stumbled on this
amazing new fact purely by accident.

Moreover, our correspondent has learned that the above two zoom
variants, code named "Isotope A" and "Isotope B", are now secretly
undergoing extensive field tests somewhere in the North American
Southwest (maybe Area 51??).  Reprortedly, the Pentagon, NASA,
the Nobel Prize committee in Stockholm, and the Zuikoholic Wing
in the Betty Ford Clinic are kept abreast of this important new
development.

Pls watch this space for further details.

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx