COINCIDENCE or SERENDIPITY or BOTH? (was: [OM] AF Macro 50mm/F2.8?)

Subject: COINCIDENCE or SERENDIPITY or BOTH? (was: [OM] AF Macro 50mm/F2.8?)
From: Robert Bund <rbund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 20:08:36 -0500
Hi All,

Talk about a coincidence! or is it serendipity?

I just acquired a few NEW In-the-Box (older stock) Olympus AF and PF
lenses:

(1) OLYMPUS AF 50mm/f2.8 MACRO
(1) OLYMPUS AF 35-70mm/f3.5-4.5
(2) OLYMPUS PF 35-70mm/f3.5-4.5 (for the OM-88 and OM-101)
(2) OLYMPUS AF 50mm/f1.8
(2) OLYMPUS AF 28mm/f2.8

Arriving along with the above were:
(2) OLYMPUS OM-77 bodies in EXCELLENT shape
(1) OLYMPUS AF 35-70mm/f3.5-4.5 in EXCELLENT Condition
(1) OLYMPUS AF 50mm/f1.8 in EXCELLENT Condition

Please get in touch off-list if you're interested.

Regards,
-Bob-