[OM] Auto Focus lens dirt cheap

Subject: [OM] Auto Focus lens dirt cheap
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 10:41:23 EST
Hi Zuiks:

If anyone is interested in auto focus OM77/88 lenses dirt cheap, try:

Camera Gallery
8172 E. 68th St.
Tulsa, OK  74133
(918) 252-3652
http://www.cameragallery.com

Sampling:
28mm f/2.8 $49.95 (two new in box)
28-85mm Olympus Zoom $79.95
OM77AF with the 28 to 85mm (didn't get price, new)

There is other stuff there, too.  I didn't see a 70-210, though.  Don't bother
asking about the manual focus stuff since I bought everything that was cheap.
But they do have a used (9+ condition) late production model OM-1n with 50mm
f/1.8 for $190.

Gary Reese
on the road in Fort Worth, TX (off to the camera show . . .)